1:45 pm - 2:00 pm WELCOME ADDRESSMelissa Harris - CEO and Founder Telecom Training Corporation
2:00 pm - 2:30 pm RPA AS A GAME-CHANGER IN FOSTERING DIGITISATION & BUSINESS INNOVATIONSebastian Zeiss - Vice President, Automation & Development Deutsche Telekom
- The next frontier of automation: How can organisations maximize the full potential of RPA?
- Ensuring intelligent integration between robots, human agents and machine learning
- Utilising the process qualification strategy to ensure RPA implementation success
- A review of how RPA is driving service innovation in Deutsche Telekom
Sebastian ZeissVice President, Automation & Development
2:30 pm - 3:30 pm WORKSHOP: THE EMERGING TRENDS OF CUSTOMER AUTOMATIONJon Watts - Director & Co-Founder MTM
- Machine learning and AI – does this provide a richer customer experience or is it just a profitability and cost-saving exercise?
- Do customers expect a Hyper-personalised experience, and if so, how do we encourage them to share data?
- How crucial is design-led CX in attracting and retaining customers?
- Should we become reliant on Chatbots and Natural Language, or, in an era of automation is maintaining the ‘human touch’ important?
Jon WattsDirector & Co-Founder
3:30 pm - 4:00 pm AFTERNOON BREAK & NETWORKING
4:00 pm - 4:30 pm OPERATIONAL TRANSFORMATION AND AI IMPLEMENTATIONYasir Manzoor - General Manager - Products & Content PTCL
- Intelligent data analysis and machine learning to deliver better customer experience and operational efficiency
- Unlocking the value of unstructured data through AI and cognitive systems
- Leveraging AI to improve business outcomes and create new revenue streams
Yasir ManzoorGeneral Manager - Products & Content
4:30 pm - 5:30 pm WORKSHOP: REASSURING YOUR EMPLOYEES IN THE FACE OF AUTOMATIONSimon Moore Dr - Chartered Psychologist and Managing Director Innovationbubble
- Drawing the divide: When do we require human-to-human interaction and what should be fully automated?
- Should a reduction in human error mean a replacement in human engagement?
- Educating the team on how this increased effectiveness will positively impact productivity
- Quantifying productivity and reinvesting in your employees
Simon Moore DrChartered Psychologist and Managing Director