The 3rd Annual CEM in Telecoms B2B European Summit is the premier meeting place for customer experience leaders to connect, collaborate and shape the future of the European telecoms industry.Rising expectations from consumers is forcing operators to rethink their B2B strategy, as digitalisation and increased mobility set new standards for fast, seamless customer service in all settings.
As adjacent industries forge ahead with apps and real-time support, operators need to up their game to fully utilise the opportunity presented by an increasing connected and demanding customer base.
With B2C markets reaching saturation, and generally operating at lower margins than B2B, delivering industry-leading customer experience to this community affords real opportunity to drive revenue growth. Furthermore, the scale and number of touch points within businesses means that any increase in stickiness with have a dramatic impact on profitability.
At the 3rd Annual CEM in Telecoms B2B European Summit, leading operators from Europe and the Middle East will explore the most effective methods to deliver a faster, more personalised, value-adding customer experience.
2016 Speakers included
VP Voice of Customers & Voice of Orange People
Senior Vice President B2B & ICT
Deutsche Telekom AG
Head of Customer Testing Center
Director Digital Business Marketing
VP B2B Marketing
Head of Customer Experience & Mobile Services
Digital Centre of Expertise Director
Managing Director, Europe
Customer Experience Director
Churn and Loyalty Department Manager
Director of Customer Analytics
Senior Manager Operations Performance & Lifecycle Mgmt
Telekom Austria Group
MD Consumer Division
Director Voice of the Customer
Global Head of Customer Experience MNCS
Director, Business strategy and service design
Head of Customer Experience
Head of Large B2B group
Head Of Client Service Management
Head of Customer Operations
Regional Head Service Management
T-Mobile Czech Republic
What Others Have to Say
"The conference circuit gets busier every year; but having invested in a number of telecoms conferences over the years I find Telecoms IQ to be one of the most consistent in terms of creating a compelling agenda and attracting the right level of delegates. For us, as a sponsor, these are critical in our ability to generate a positive ROI."
"The CEM event was a great intimate event with interactive panels, a good level of participants from different companies in the Telecoms sector, and lots of networking time to find and connect with the right people"
Why attend Europe’s premier meeting place for CEM in Telecoms community?
- Learn how to develop a culture of continuous CEM improvement
- Identify the latest customer care innovations
- Find out how to exploit customer data to enhance the customer experience
- Learn how to optimize commercial performance and reduce inefficiencies whilst enhancing the customer experience
- Discover how to bring the customer into the heart of product design, or learn how to personalise your marketing campaigns to improve ROI and satisfaction
- Learn how to embed the Voice of the Client into process design to ensure long-term client satisfaction
- Discover how to leverage insight into the buyer journey to market to the right individuals within your target accounts
- Discuss how to gain CAPEX investment for your new client-centric strategies
- Find out how to ensure company and client base mergers have no negative impact on the customer experience
- Identify how to develop digital and partner services to provide additional value to customers
Who you will meet at CEM in Telecoms Europe: